Sunday, 31 January 2010

We will rise

Who are You, One who’d choose
To be near me like You do
Who are You, One like You
The One who gave His life for me

We will rise to sing of Your goodness
That love that has freed us
And changed us forever
We’ll rise to sing of Your glory
Made known to the nations
And peoples of this earth

Lowdown I once was but You picked me up
Stooped down to make me great
Deeper than the depths, I felt so ashamed
But You raised me up and said,
“Look in my face because I’ve got grace
Come now and receive it
Walk in my ways, chin up always
You’ve got me for all your days”

Be exalted on high




-




Was singing “Jesus Generation” and wanted to write a song about us being a generation that rises. Jesus will You use us as Your vessels to make Your glory known to all the earth.

Was quite cool when I shared this song with a friend and she said her church just wrote a new song about rising up too (:





(18 August 2009)

No comments: