Sunday, 7 September 2008

(My whole world in Your hands)

Lord, tell me what am I doing
Lord, show me where am I going
People ask me questions
That I cannot give an answer to
People tell me otherwise
And I don't know what to do

So many things I do not understand
Do not know why or when
But what I know is that You hold
My whole world in Your hands
All I will do it trust and obey
Even if I known not what comes my way
But it's okay because You hold
My whole world in Your hands

Hey child, what are you doing
Hey child, where are you going
Take a tiny step of faith
And you'll see where that brings you
Places that you've never known
Will then come into view

So many things you do not understand
Do not know why or when
But what you know is that I hold
Your whole world in my hands
All you must do it trust and obey
Even if you know not what comes your way
But it's okay because I hold
Your whole world in my hands



(1 September 2008)

No comments: