You see the depths of my heart
You calm the raging sea
You still the crashing oceans
You fill me with peace
You are the faithful one
I stand secure in You
Knowing that I'll always be
In the shadow of Your wings
You draw me in with Your outstretched arms
You lead me by Your Spirit
I look to the Lord of my salvation
Strength will rise as I wait upon the Lord
There is nothing hidden from Your sight
There is no one who compares to You
There is nothing that You cannot do
All that I am lives for You
-
After thinking about earlier in the day, when a friend had shared about something she was going through.
(10 August 2008)
-
After writing four songs in a week, I told God not to give me any more songs for some time, so that I could concentrate on studying, because I was just spending so much time on songs that I was behind on my readings! (This is more accurately called an excuse, not a reason, because I tend to procrastinate and get distracted by many other things.)
And I really had no songs for a while.
I soon realised how silly that was. It's like being given a gift, and saying you don't want it. So I told God I was sorry and asked back for songs (:
Saturday, 16 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment