Bring me to that place of You and me
Bring me to that place of You and me
That secret place
No one else can find or go
Cause it's where only You and I know
That special place
Where I meet You face to face
And find myself at home
That lovely place
Resting safely in Your arms
Knowing that I’m loved by You
That sacred place
Where You sing Your love for me
And draw me to Your heart
I just wanna fall in love
Everyday with You, Jesus
Deeper and stronger
One thing I ask
To be with You forever
-
It's a song about Jesus and me. Just us both.
In this place that's special to Him and I.
No one else can ever find it, or ever find a place such as this.
Because it's unique, special to just Jesus and me.
After all, only Jesus and I know all about it.
Like how two people can share a private joke... that sort of thing.
I like this because it's so... personal.
It's my love song to Jesus :)
Don't you want to find that place too?
(14 May 2008)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment