Therefore I suppose this blog chronicles part of this journey of life, through songs I've written. It also tells of God's grace, because - no way can I write such songs myself!
Do note that I don't always put a song up right after they are written. Hence, the parts in italics following the lyrics (ie, my thoughts) sometimes are thought of only after the song was written. That amazes me, because the case usually is that we understand things, then proceed to write about them. But in some of these cases, I somehow write them, then understand what they truly mean, later. Thus further reinforcing that these songs are God-given!
I do not think of myself as a pro-writer or anything close. But when I look back at what has been written, I think another miracle just happened! I never imagined myself writing these.
Life with Jesus is exciting - He's my best friend and my everything (though I must admit that there are many times that I fail Him. But He sees the depths of my heart yet doesn't stop loving anyway). It is a crazy ride, one that goes beyond anyone's dreams! And I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
Hopefully, something here will bless you. Stay awesome :)
Notes
Some of these songs are incomplete (oops) because I haven't quite taken the time to really think them through, edit and try new tunes - not that you can tell what the tunes are since I don't post them up!
Not all these songs are meant for "church worship"; some are just a Jesus-and-me thing (:
If the title is in brackets, it's because I haven't decided on a name for the song yet :/
Dates below each post are dates the song was completed.
No comments:
Post a Comment