It is right to give my thanks and praise
To You my God and King
For You are worthy
For You are deserving
Jesus, King of my heart
Jesus, lover of my soul
Jesus, I give You my all
Jesus, I will never let You go
Just like how You never let me go
And how You are faithful to me
I give my thanks and praise to You
I give all that I am to You
I give it all to You
Give it all back what You gave to me first
I give all that I am to You
My heart, my soul and my all to You
For You are worthy
For You are deserving
I will give my thanks and praise to You
For You are mighty
Amazing, lovely
Over all that, You are
I will give my thanks and praise to You
For I want to give it all to You
For You are worthy,
Oh more than worthy
I am thankful (x4)
How I love You (x3)
And I want to give You my all
-
I don't even know if this can be considered a song! It's something that I just sang through once, without writing anything down or coming up with the words before hand. That led to repetition here and there, and I remember laughing while singing at that. Wonderfully natural and I had fun.
It's the first song I've ever tried to do, fast. The rest have all been slow songs.
(3 August 2006)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment