I want to fall in love with You
I want to fall in love with You
I want to fall in love with You
Jesus make me fall in love with You!
-
At 2006 YSGL retreat at Sports School, I woke early and took a walk round the track and came the song. I like it. I know sometimes people criticise songs that have "simple lyrics" saying that anyone can write such lyrics - I used to do that too. But truth is, sometimes, the most simple songs are the most blessed songs. Simplicity with truth.
This song comes from my heart. I have fun singing it - worshipping Jesus can be a fun thing. And I feel so freely in love with Jesus when I sing it! It's an awesome thing - you should try falling in love with Jesus too.
(September 2006)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment